These days, most of us have more than one email account (we know that we do), and it can be very useful to have all of them available to you on your smartphone. Today we’ll show you how to set up and manage multiple email accounts on your Android phone.
*We show you how to set up email accounts on a HTC One – bear in mind that the interface will differ from a phone to a phone, but the process is more or less the same.
1. If you already have the first account set up, go to Settings and then tap on Add Account.
2. If you don’t have an email account, you’ll need to go to your Email app and set it up by typing in your address and password.
3. Both of your accounts should appear on the email address bar. Tap on the bar to see them.
4. To swap between the accounts, tap on the other account name.
5. If you want to set up a default sender, select the Menu button, then Settings, and tap on your main account.
6. Tick the Default account box.
7. To add people you want to keep track of to a custom Inbox, go to Settings>General Preferences and tap Priority Senders.
8. To check the Priority Inbox, tap on the Menu button and select Priority Sender Inbox.
9. Tag emails with stars in order to view them in their respective folders.
10. If you wish to see a combined Inbox (mail from both accounts), tap on the email selection box and choose Combined view.