Losing important data on our phones, tablets, and computers happens on a daily basis. Whether you deleted files by accident or someone stole your iPhone, the most important thing is not to panic. It’s not the end of the world, and thanks to iPhone Data Recovery, you can get your data back safely.
iPhone Data Recovery is the most useful and popular iPhone data recovery software in the world, and with it you can get back your Contacts, Photos, Music, SMS, Reminders, and more. It works with all iOS devices, including the new iPhones and iPads, and it’s also compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.
Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod
1. Download the iPhone Data Recovery software.
2. Connect your device to your PC/Mac and choose the recovery mode.
(The good thing is that even if you break your phone’s screen, for example, you can still recover your data)
3. Out of the three recovery modes, choose Recover from iOS Device.
4. Scan data on your iDevice. If you have an iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or an iPod touch 4, select the Advanced Mode (lower right corner) and follow the guide. The program should start scanning your device immediately.
– If you have another iPhone/iPad/iPod model, click on Start Scan to look for your lost data. You will have to wait a couple of minutes for the process to finish.
5. Once the scan is complete, the software will list your data on your screen. Click on the left column of the classification preview data to see what you want to recover. Select the data you need back, and then click on Recover.